Benefits Counselor - Insurance
Temp / Contract - 30881
$16.00 - $16.00 per Hour
Location: Urbandale, Iowa
Industry: Office Administration
Palmer Group is looking for candidates interested in the insurance industry. The Benefits Counselor will assist customers with questions or changes regarding their accounts. This is a temporary role based in Urbandale and needs customer service experience in order to start this position well. Strong computer skills and dedication to attendance are a must. Apply today for this opportunity with a long-standing insurance company.
- Grow and maintain customer relationships
- Answer questions via telephone
- Look into and resolve complaints
- Respond to inquiries
- Diploma or equivalent required
- 1 year of experience in customer service or call center environment
- Clear, concise communicator, both verbal and written
- Strong critical thinking and multi-tasking skills
- Proven computer skills
- Learn different systems and programs quickly
- Ability to work with accuracy in a fast-paced environment
Hours: 8:00AM-5:00PM Monday-Friday
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Lauren Sommers at (515) 225-7000 or email her at email@example.com.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.